Team registration for the USA Basketball 2020 U.S. Open Basketball Championships is open on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is met. Registration includes basic team and coach information, acknowledgment of tournament standards and team entry fee.
Approved teams must abide by the following standards to be placed on the schedule:
- Obtain a coach license for all bench personnel
- Abide by the coaches code of conduct and SafeSport policies
- Verify all athletes meet the appropriate player segmentation criteria with appropriate age and or grade documentation through National Sports ID
- Maintain a team roster with a maximum of 15 personnel including all players and coaches. Roster must include at minimum 1 licensed coach and at maximum 14 players.
- Be prepared to play at any time on Wednesday, July 15, the official first day of the tournament